Educational Consultant, Motivational Speaker and Best-selling Author Dr. Hattie N. Washington will be the Keynote Speaker at Alpha Beta State Organization of DKG International Society For Key Women Educators Conference. This Year Theme "Grow, Change And Soar" followed by a special autographed book signing event.
- Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Venue: Ashton United Methodist Church
- Address: 17314 New Hampshire Avenue
- Time: 9:00 AM- 1:00PM
- About: The Delta Kappa Gamma (DKG) International Society is Leading Woman Educators Impacting Education Worldwide. DKG promotes professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education. Dr. Washington will be the Keynote Speaker at this event.
For her birthday this year, Dr Washington is asking if you would consider making a DONATION to her Aunt Hattie's Scholarship Fund (AHSE) at Coppin State University to help with college expenses for Aunt Hattie's Place (former foster care system) former foster young men and other foster youth who have aged out of the foster care system, but still need help.
- Make your check payable to: CSU Development Foundation
- Put "Aunt Hattie's Scholarship Fund on the memo line of your check (bottom left)
- Mail your check to:
CSU Development Foundation
Attn:Ms. Tara Turner
Coppin State University
2500 West North Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Thank you for your donation.
Children's Book Author Sharian H. Jacobs will be in Atlanta, Georgia at The Second Annual 2018 African-American Booklovers Expo. Get your free tickets on Eventbrite. Sharian will be signing her newly released children's book, Daphaine and Her New Coat. If you're in the Atlanta area, you don't want to miss this event. Visit www.avantgardebooks.net to learn more.
- Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Venue: Dennard Center (Atlanta Technical College)
- Address: 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30310
- Time: 12 am to 3 pm
- About: Sharian H. Jacobs will be greeting fans and signing her children's New Hampshire Avenuedddd book, Daphaine And Her New Coat.
More 2018 Events To Come! Keep Checking Back!
Dr. Hattie N. Washington will be The Special Guest of Bishop Darneal Johnson's Two-Part Radio One Show entitled, "Back To School" Series on Sunday, September 23rd (Part 1) and September 30th (Part 2). Bishop Darneal Johnson's show is titled, "The Voice Over" Radio Show.
- Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018 (Part 1) and Saturday, September 30, 2018 (Part 2)
- Radio: Radio One 1450 AM--WOL & 95.FM.
- Website: To Listen to it live click on www.woldcnews.com to hear "The Voice Over Show".
- Time: 3 pm to 3:30 pm
- About: Dr. Washington will share her proven Educational Tips and Tidbits and Effective Strategies for a Successful School Year--for Students, Teachers and Parents. She will also discuss her compelling best-selling memoir, Driven To Succeed: An Inspirational Memoir of Lessons Learned Through Faith, Family and Favor. For more information about Dr. Washington, visit her website at www.drhwashington.com
Dr. Hattie N. Washington will be in Jacksonville, Florida signing her bestselling memoir Driven To Succeed: An Inspirational Memoir of Lessons Learned Through Faith, Family and Favor at San Marco Bookstore. If you're in the area, please go and see her. You won't be disappointed.
- Date: Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Venue: San Marco Bookstore
- Address: 1971 San Marco Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- Time: 10 am to 2 pm
- About: Dr. Washington will be greeting fans and signing her memoir
Children's Book Author Sharian H. Jacobs will showcase her new children's picture book titled Daphanie and Her New Coat. This book follows a little girl and her dog. Bright color illustrations and lively language compliment each other to create a story that's exciting.
- Date: Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Venue: Jaycee Park
- Address: 2405 Wade Ave. Raleigh, N.C. 276017
- About: Sharian H. Jacobs Book Launch Party is from 12:30 pm to 3 pm
Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne's Barnes and Noble Book Signing at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, N.C.
- Date: Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Venue: Barnes and Noble
- Address: 4325 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, N.C. 27612
- About: Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne will be signing their running memoir Run and Smell the Roses. Book Signing is from 2 pm to 4 pm
Radio One's Women's Empowerment
- Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Venue: PNC Arena Raleigh, NC
- About: For over 20 years Women’s Empowerment has been the leading event for women and families in the Triangle. Each year a sold out crowd of women, children – and yes, even men – come to Women's Empowerment starting at 10:00 am
Barnes and Noble Book Signing
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Venue: Barnes and Noble Triangle Town Center Raleigh, NC
- About: Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne will be signing their running memoir Run and Smell the Roses. Book Signing is from 1 pm to 3 pm
Carl Nelson Show http://carlnelsonshow.com/on March 20, 2018
- Date: March 20, 2018
- Radio Show: The Carl Nelson Show
- About: Our author Dr. Hattie N. Washington was giving advice on parenting. Her two daughters are both successful. One is a medical doctor and the other one is a lawyer.
Maryland's Women's Commission
- Date: March 15, 2018
- Venue: Miller Senate Office Building Annapolis, Maryland
- About: Dr. Hattie N. Washington was inducted into the Women's Hall of Fame "Maryland Women of Tomorrow" held by Maryland's Women's Commission.
Remembering Our Ancestors Synergistic Association, Inc. (ROASA)10th Anniversary Celebration. http://www.roasalives.org/
- Date: March 4, 2018
- Venue: The Washington Renaissance Hotel Bowie, MD 20721
- About: Remembering Our Ancestors Synergistic Association, Inc. (ROASA) 10th Anniversary Celebration. The charitable organization selected our author Dr. Hattie N. Washington as a VIP Honoree. www.roasalives.org