Dr. Hattie N. Washington will be in Jacksonville, Florida signing her bestselling memoir Driven To Succeed: An Inspirational Memoir of Lessons Learned Through Faith, Family and Favor at San Marco Bookstore. If you're in the area, please go and see her. You won't be disappointed.
- Date: Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Venue: San Marco Bookstore
- Address: 1971 San Marco Blvd. Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- Time: 10 am to 2 pm
- About: Dr. Washington will be greeting fans and signing her memoir
More 2018 Events To Come! Keep Checking Back!
Children's Book Author Sharian H. Jacobs will showcase her new children's picture book titled Dephanie and Her New Coat. This book follows a little girl and her dog. Bright color illustrations and lively language compliment each other to create a story that's exciting.
- Date: Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Venue: Jaycee Park
- Address: 2405 Wade Ave. Raleigh, N.C. 276017
- About: Sharian H. Jacobs Book Launch Party is from 12:30 pm to 3 pm
Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne's Barnes and Noble Book Signing at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, N.C.
- Date: Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Venue: Barnes and Noble
- Address: 4325 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, N.C. 27612
- About: Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne will be signing their running memoir Run and Smell the Roses. Book Signing is from 2 pm to 4 pm
Radio One's Women's Empowerment
- Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Venue: PNC Arena Raleigh, NC
- About: For over 20 years Women’s Empowerment has been the leading event for women and families in the Triangle. Each year a sold out crowd of women, children – and yes, even men – come to Women's Empowerment starting at 10:00 am
Barnes and Noble Book Signing
- Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Venue: Barnes and Noble Triangle Town Center Raleigh, NC
- About: Yolanda Diaz and Itarsha Payne will be signing their running memoir Run and Smell the Roses. Book Signing is from 1 pm to 3 pm
Carl Nelson Show http://carlnelsonshow.com/on March 20, 2018
- Date: March 20, 2018
- Radio Show: The Carl Nelson Show
- About: Our author Dr. Hattie N. Washington was giving advice on parenting. Her two daughters are both successful. One is a medical doctor and the other one is a lawyer.
Maryland's Women's Commission
- Date: March 15, 2018
- Venue: Miller Senate Office Building Annapolis, Maryland
- About: Dr. Hattie N. Washington was inducted into the Women's Hall of Fame "Maryland Women of Tomorrow" held by Maryland's Women's Commission.
Remembering Our Ancestors Synergistic Association, Inc. (ROASA)10th Anniversary Celebration. http://www.roasalives.org/
- Date: March 4, 2018
- Venue: The Washington Renaissance Hotel Bowie, MD 20721
- About: Remembering Our Ancestors Synergistic Association, Inc. (ROASA) 10th Anniversary Celebration. The charitable organization selected our author Dr. Hattie N. Washington as a VIP Honoree. www.roasalives.org